Being lactose intolerant can cause you to step back from so many food items that you crave so much but just can’t digest.
At the same time, it is necessary to fill in the required proteins to compensate, and that’s where protein powders come in.
But not all protein powders are going to work for you since they are usually made from cow’s milk. The lactose present in these protein powders has to be removed without which, it can cause serious discomfort and bloating, and intense stomach pain.
- 1 Best Lactose-Free Protein Powders
- 2 1. Xante Plant Protein with Multi-Vitamins and Low Carbs
- 3 Pros
- 4 Cons
- 5 2. Foodstrong Daily Protein
- 6 Pros
- 7 Cons
- 8 3. Nutrafirst BCAA Protein with Whey Protein Isolate
- 9 Pros
- 10 Cons
- 11 4. Unived Organic Pea Protein Isolate with Natural Digestive Enzymes
- 12 Pros
- 13 Cons
- 14 5. Fitspire Whey Gold standard 100% Whey Protein Isolate
- 15 Pros
- 16 Cons
- 17 6. NourishLife Protein Powder
- 18 Pros
- 19 Cons
- 20 7. Coreblaze Nutrition Whey Protein Isolate
- 21 Pros
- 22 Cons
- 23 8. OZiva Superfood Plant Protein
- 24 Pros
- 25 Cons
- 26 9. Nutrazee 100% Plant-Based Protein Powder Blend
- 27 Pros
- 28 Cons
- 29 10. Protuff Plant Protein
- 30 Pros
- 31 Cons
- 32 Verdict
Best Lactose-Free Protein Powders
Whey protein is a type of protein found in cow’s milk along with casein protein. While purchasing protein powders, make sure that it doesn’t contain the combination of whey concentrate and whey protein isolate or whey protein isolate with whey hydrolysate.
Whey concentrate has an immense amount of lactose content and whey protein isolate has a lesser amount and is much lesser for whey hydrolysate. But a mixture of these can increase the lactose content which can be very harmful to you.
But you needn’t worry as there are non-dairy alternatives of protein as well as lactose-free protein powders made from them to fill in your body for its healthy functioning!
Here are a few of the best quality lactose-free protein powders for you to check out!
1. Xante Plant Protein with Multi-Vitamins and Low Carbs
Purely organic, this is a 100% plant-based protein powder made with pea, brown rice, and other essential natural ingredients. There are no added preservatives.
- Consists of rich antioxidants that help in cell repair and strengthens muscles.
- Provides stronger bones and increases immunity.
- Provides great skin and hair.
- Reduces body fat.
- Does not have the right amount of magnesium
❗ Rated 4.4 out of 5 on Amazon, customers found the product nutritionally fulfilling, with an excellent taste and the perfect energy booster after exercise.
2. Foodstrong Daily Protein
Made with amazing coffee flavour, this product is purely created from the whey milk of grass-fed cows and is completely natural and antibiotic-free with no added preservatives. They are ideal for exercise enthusiasts and provide great energy levels. They are also available in other flavours such as almond, Haldi-badam, and chocolate.
- Boosts metabolism and increases immunity.
- Strengthens bones and muscles.
- Helps develop great skin, nails, and hair.
- Better digestion and absorption.
- Pricy but serves the best results.
❗ With a customer rating of 4.8 out of 5 on Amazon, it helps maintain energy levels, is of great quality, perfect packaging, and is an absolute must-have in your diet!
3. Nutrafirst BCAA Protein with Whey Protein Isolate
They are the perfect work-out supplements made with whey isolate and other natural ingredients. They consist of anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory properties.
- Ensures strong muscle build and burns extra fat.
- Helps in weight management.
- Ensures great fitness experience.
- Boosts energy levels throughout workouts.
- Improves digestion and heart health.
- The taste may not be suitable for everyone.
❗ Customers rated the product 4.7 out of 5 on Amazon and reviewed it as the best product for body-builders as it helps to recover muscle breakdown and increases stamina.
4. Unived Organic Pea Protein Isolate with Natural Digestive Enzymes
Suitable for people of all ages and lifestyles, this plant protein isolates blended with various natural enzymes ensure the best nutritional results. It’s available in chocolate as well as other flavours.
- Fast recovery of muscles and helps build and maintain lean muscle.
- Prevents muscle breakdown and enables cell repair.
- 100% vegan and safe long term consumption.
- Some people might endure side effects. So make sure to double-check the details of the ingredients.
❗ Rated 4 out of 5 on Amazon, reviewed as easy to digest, effective in building muscles, and the best-balanced diet formula.
5. Fitspire Whey Gold standard 100% Whey Protein Isolate
Specially formulated for fitness enthusiasts and made in delicious coffee flavour, it increases cellular energy production and overall immunity.
- Made with only natural ingredients.
- Consists of essential digestive enzymes.
- Increases muscle protein synthesis.
- Increases memory power.
- Fights fatigue and boosts energy.
- No cons yet.
❗ Customers rated this product 4.4 out of 5 on Amazon and reviewed it as the most delicious protein powder with faster muscle growth.
6. NourishLife Protein Powder
The ideal solution for protein deficiency and muscle protein breakdown, this protein powder is an excellent combination of plant protein and milk protein along with various other natural ingredients. Produced in vanilla flavour.
- Provides essential amino acids.
- Enriched with vitamins and minerals.
- Increases immunity and nourishment.
- Maintains the healthy functioning of the body.
- No cons yet.
❗ This product has been rated 5 out of 5 on Amazon and loved by customers as it helps to restore energy and become active.
7. Coreblaze Nutrition Whey Protein Isolate
This product is produced in a tasty chocolate flavour consisting of key amino acids that are essential for muscle growth and repair. There is no added sugar or preservatives.
- Stimulates fast recovery and fast protein synthesis.
- Presence of important digestive enzymes that help in faster absorption of protein.
- Promotes easier digestion.
- No cons yet.
❗ Rated as 4.5 out of 5 on Amazon, this product is reviewed as very budget-friendly with the best nutritional effects.
8. OZiva Superfood Plant Protein
Made with ayurvedic herbs and other natural ingredients, multivitamins, and minerals, this is a completely organic product that is a must-have for a nutritious and healthy life.
- Consists of digestive enzymes that help in better digestion and absorption.
- Energy and immunity booster.
- Provides healthy hair and youthful skin.
- No cons yet.
❗ With a customer rating of 4.3 out of 5 on Amazon, this product has been reviewed as the best plant-based protein and the ideal immunity booster.
9. Nutrazee 100% Plant-Based Protein Powder Blend
This is a 100% plant-based protein powder with the aim to provide pure organic nutrients to ensure the best nutritional value for your body.
- Consists of natural-repair anti-oxidants.
- Revives energy after workouts.
- Provides excellent digestion.
- Promotes muscle growth and recovery.
- The aftertaste may not be likable for everyone.
❗ Rated 4.2 out of 5 on Amazon, it is one of the best tasting plant-based protein powder and is very easily digestible and worth the price.
10. Protuff Plant Protein
This protein powder is made from pea protein isolate, brown rice, and many other natural extracts and enzymes and is produced in chocolate flavour.
- Promotes increased and smooth blood flow to your heart.
- Provides strong bones.
- It is hypoallergenic and easily digestible.
- Easily revives energy which helps reduce exhaustion.
- Rejuvenates and nourishes the immune system.
- Reduces digestive troubles.
- Improves kidney function.
- No cons yet.
❗ Being rated 4.9 out of 5 on Amazon, customers are happy with the quality, taste, and effectiveness of the product.
Choosing the right protein powders can be a tough task as sometimes one may encounter unexpected side-effects.
The products mentioned above are of excellent quality as you can see from the rating and customer reviews but I would advise not to entirely rely only on them.
Always make sure to check the details of all the ingredients in whatever protein powder you are buying and take it in small amounts to minimize any side effects.
With the right protein powder, you can provide the best nutrients for your body and live a happy lactose-free life!