Oxyanabolic is an oral steroid which contains 50mg of the Oxymetholone.
Do NOT use Oxymetholone if:
* you are allergic to any ingredient in Oxymetholone
* you are or may become pregnant
* you have severe kidney problems (eg, nephrosis) or severe liver problems or have cancer of the prostate or breast
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Before using Oxymetholone :
Some medical conditions may interact with Oxymetholone. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
* if you are breast-feeding
* if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
* if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
* if you have diabetes; an enlarged prostate; heart, kidney, or liver problems; or high blood calcium
Some MEDICINES MAY INTERACT with Oxymetholone . Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
* Anticoagulants (eg, warfarin), carbamazepine, insulin, or oxyphenbutazone because the risk of side effects may be increased by Oxymetholone
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Oxymetholone may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
How to use Oxymetholone :
Use Oxymetholone as directed by your doctor. Check the label on the medicine for exact dosing instructions.
* Oxymetholone may be taken with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
* If you miss a dose of Oxymetholone, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Oxymetholone.
Important safety information:
* Diabetes patients – Oxymetholone may affect your blood sugar. Check blood sugar levels closely and ask your doctor before adjusting the dose of your diabetes medicine.
* LAB TESTS, including blood cholesterol and lipid levels, iron levels, urine and blood calcium levels, liver function tests, bone growth and development, and complete blood cell counts, may be performed to monitor your progress or to check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
* Use Oxymetholone with caution in the ELDERLY because they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially enlarged prostate and prostate cancer.
* Oxymetholone may affect certain lab tests, including thyroid function tests. Be sure your doctors and lab personnel know you are taking Oxymetholone.
* Oxymetholone may affect the growth rate in CHILDREN and adolescents in some instances. Your child’s growth may need to be checked regularly while using Oxymetholone .
* Caution is advised when using Oxymetholone in CHILDREN because they may be more sensitive to its effects, especially effects on bone growth and sexual development.
* PREGNANCY and BREAST-FEEDING: Do not use Oxymetholone if you are pregnant. If you suspect that you could be pregnant, contact your doctor immediately. It is unknown if Oxymetholone is excreted in breast milk. Do not breast-feed while using Oxymetholone .
Like methandrostenolone (Dianabol), oxymetholone does not bind well to the androgen receptor (AR), and most of the anabolism it provides is via non-AR-mediated effects. It is therefore a Class II steroid and is best stacked with a Class I steroid. The drug appears to give the same benefits as Dianabol. Unlike Dianabol, however, it seems that oxymetholone is progestagenic. It has been observed to cause nipple soreness or to aggravate gynecomastia even in the presence of high dose antiestrogens, strongly suggesting that the effect is not estrogenic. That effect can be reduced by concurrent use of stanozolol (Winstrol), which is anti-progestagenic. This progestagenic effect of oxymetholone is only a concern when using aromatizing steroids. With androgens such as Primobolan, oxymetholone stacks very nicely and is a surprisingly friendly drug. In contrast, with testosterone it is a very harsh drug.
Oxymetholone does not convert to estrogen, and thus antiestrogens are not required if no aromatizable AAS are being used. However, in concert with aromatizing drugs, oxymetholone is notorious for worsening “estrogenic” symptoms, possibly by producing progestagenic symptoms which the bodybuilder confuses as estrogenic, or by altering estrogen metabolism, or by upregulating aromatase.
Compared to what bodybuilders expect of it, the drug is reasonably mild when no aromatizing steroids are present. I consider its potency approximately comparable to Dianabol. It is not unusual for a first time user to do quite well on an oxymetholone-only cycle, but more advanced users will want to stack with another steroid. Typical use is 50-150 mg/day, which should be divided into several doses per day.
You can BUY this product at discount prices from DaddyRoids.Com because they proved good themselves on market and have good reputation.